If you've been following along then you know that my postage stamp quilt has been coming together very sloooowwly. My last post in September had me contemplating making it bigger, from a twin sized to a queen. Well, I went ahead an DID make it bigger! It took some time and some re-figuring, and then more time and more figuring to get it to the size I wanted.
But now, I'm happy to say that the top is FINISHED (as in really finished) and off to the quilter!
It is SO BIG that I had to move all the furniture in my front room while I pieced the backing and got it ready for the quilter. When it comes back I'll give you the finished size and tell you how many 2.5" squares I ended up using. Hint: It was A LOT!!!
But I am so very happy with how it turned out, even if it took me such a long time to complete.
I will enjoy seeing it every day on my bed!